Tuesday, July 31, 2012

July Sketch For You To Try

Just getting this one in under the wire!  I've managed to do all 7 of the SFYTT sketches for 2012 so far... and I started to panic a bit when we lost power and internet this afternoon during a wild thunderstorm.  So the second the internet came back, here I am getting my card posted!  I'm still trying to beef up my guy-card supply, so I pulled out my Marjolaine papers again:
Patterned papers are Marjolaine, Basic Grey; Cardstock is Colonial White, CTMH; Stamp set is You Are... CTMH; Inks are Kiwi & Twilight, CTMH and Rich Cocoa, Memento; Buttons, CTMH; Classy Oval Die, Verve.

3 comments:

Allisa said...

Great card, love the plaid paper!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

this is so adorable, love how you used this sketch, fabulous.

Jill Norwood said...

Love your card! Love the buttons around the focal point and your take on the sketch!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails