Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Another Sweet Sunday!

Well I guess I'm on a roll with this week's Sweet Sunday sketch as this is my second one today (please scroll down to see my first effort!)  I wanted to try something completely different from my first one which was coloured with Copics & had a little paper piecing... so this time around I went with a quote from one of my favourite Verve sets:
Patterned papers are Dotty For You, CTMH; Cardstock is Grey Wool & Colonial White, CTMH; Stamp set is Words of Wisdom, Verve; Ink is Grey Wool, CTMH; Clear buttons, CTMH.

2 comments:

wendy said...

very pretty card, love those buttons, thanks for stopping by my blog!

Karen Giron said...

This sentiment is perfect for the sketch! You are on a roll today, haha! Love how you did the little banners at the bottom and the clear button.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails