Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Inspired By Challenge #9

This is my second post for today - scroll down to see my Mojo Monday card :o)  Laurel chose the cutest vintage Minnie Mouse picture for this week's Inspired By challenge... and I knew that I had to use my cute little dress form and something melon-y colourwise.  I also decided to try colouring with Copics on patterned paper, and kindof like how it turned out?  There is still time to play in this week's challenge, so head over to the blog and check it out.  Here's what I came up with:
 

Here was our inspiration:
Patterned papers are Elemental; Cardstock is Sorbet & Colonial White; Stamp set is Tailor Made; Buttons - all CTMH; Memento Brown ink; Spellbinders die; Copic markers.

3 comments:

Laurel said...

Another stunning creation! Thanks for playing along again!

Brenda said...

Oh so cute!! I love your work and so enjoy visiting!

Anonymous said...

Great card.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails