Thursday, January 5, 2012

A Masculine Thank-You Card

I was asked to make a masculine thank-you card a few weeks ago... so thought I would post it now while I'm ripping apart/redesigning my craft room... nothing too major, a few new storage pieces and possibly a coat of paint... but oh-my-goodness you don't know how much stuff you have until you take every bit of it out and move it!  I'm looking forward to the outcome, but the process could be a bit painfull (more for my husband than me!).  So here is what I came up with:
I'm not even going to pause long enough to list my supplies!  Time to get back into reorganization mode...

2 comments:

Haley D. said...

Very handsome! Good luck on the craft room redo!

Allisa said...

Great card! Hope your craft room redesign goes smoothly! I have been browsing scrapbook rooms, thinking of making some changes to mine soon. I just know there is a way to fit more stuff in there!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails