Wednesday, August 17, 2011

UFO's

Not the extra-terrestrial variety... but the "Un-Finished Object" kind.  While doing a bit of a tidy in my craft room earlier this summer, I continually came across bits and pcs of unfinished cards.  Either something that was started and not finished, or duplicate cards that never got put together.  So I vowed to make a bit of a dent in my little pile, and assembled a few of them:
This one was for the very first challenge I had as a designer for the Heart2Heart Challenges Blog back in January, which was to make a Pear/Sky Blue/Colonial White card.  This was my initial idea that just wasn't coming together (totally trying to over-think it, and be too artsy!) so I had to let it sit for 6months before I decided to just put it together anyway.  Definitely out of the box for me, and I think I scrapped 3 other cards before finally making one that stuck:
Cardstock is Colonial White & Sky Blue; Stamp sets are The Present & Say it in Style; Inks are Pear, Sky Blue & Desert Sand; Patterned paper is Magnifique; Ivory organdy ribbon - all CTMH.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's always nice to stop by your blog. You inspire me! Thank you! :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails