Sunday, August 1, 2010

Color Throwdown Challenge #103

This week's Color Throwdown challenge incorporated these colours:

I loved what Tracey Mason did with the Damask Tiles stamp set (here), so she was my inspiration this week.  This is my first attempt at ribbon pleating!  The ribbon is cream organdy, and shows up better in real life:
All supplies are CTMH: Stamp sets are Damask Tiles, State of Mind; Cardstock is Tulip, Sweet Leaf, Colonial White; Inks are Sweet Leaf & Bamboo - edge distressed in Desert Sand; Flower is Just Blooms; Bamboo button; Garden Green Waxy Flax; Colonial White Organdy

3 comments:

Colleen Dietrich said...

This is so very pretty! I love those damask tiles you used to create designer paper. Damask is a huge fave for me, too!

I saw your card when I was uploading at the Color Throwdown tonight.

Tammy Hershberger said...

Beautiful and elegant! Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown!

Sheila Bennett said...

Very elegant card. Really like how you used the Damask Tiles stamp.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails