Friday, May 17, 2013

CASE Study Challenge #141

I find CAS style cards to be the most difficult for me to do, so consequently I don't make them very often!  But when there is such great inspiration like this week's muse on the CASE Study Challenge blog (Maille Belles) it makes me want to give it a try :o)  For some reason, I decided to make it a Christmas card with some fun coloured snowflakes, and I used this week's Color Throwdown colours:
Here was our Maille Belles inspiration:
And here are the Color Throwdown colours:
Cardstock is White Daisy, CTMH; Inks are Holiday Red, Creme Brulee, Pear, Black & Sky, CTMH; Stamp set is Merry & Bright, Verve.
 

5 comments:

Deepti said...

Wow Karen :) ur card is really merry and bright. Love ur design and how u interpreted the hearts into snowflakes :)

Nancy Ball said...

Love it. That could easily be your 2013 mail out card for Christmas. I could see making them and having them done super early. So crisp; clean; and wonderful!

Lori said...

Fabulous clean and simple design! Love how you used those bright colors for wintery snowflakes. Thanks for joining us for this week's Color Throwdown!

Tracey McNeely said...

Fantastic case Karen, love this card and what a great snowflake set!

Andrea Ewen said...

This is so pretty, Karen! Love the colors in those lovely snowflakes! Such an eye-pleasing card! I love it! Thanks for playing along with us at CASE Study!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails