Saturday, March 19, 2011

CASE study Challenge #31

I was pretty excited to be chosen as one of the Top 3 in last week's challenge!  Here's another pretty card from Julee Tilman that we're casing on the CASE Study Challenge blog this week:
I loved the bold colours, and of course the fun green polka dots.  I also loved how Debbie Carriere layered her die cuts on this card, and wanted to give it a try.  Here's my effort:
Sentiment and pink die cut are Verve; Patterned Papers are Sophia; Cardstock is Pear, Hollyhock & White Daisy; Ink is Black; White Organdy ribbon - all CTMH; Martha Stewart punch; Nestabilities die.

3 comments:

Cristina said...

Beautiful! And your stitching is perfect. Thanks for playing along with us at CASE Study!

Debbie Carriere said...

Karen, this is so pretty!! Love the border punch & that polka dot paper was the first I thought of, too. Boo hoo, I am all out!! I think that was my go to B&T for a couple weeks!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Beautiful, very soft and feminine, and the colours are amazing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails